Tree Reports and Inspection
There are a few reasons you may need a tree inspection report and the main ones are you are hoping to have a dangerous tree removed or you have a development application lodged with council and you need the accompanying documentation. Councils require arborist reports to prove the condition of a tree before giving approval to have it modified or removed.
Inline with the environmental protection act, local councils need to have confirmation that tree’s are in bad repair before giving approval to remove a tree. In australia, just about all natives trees and vegetation are protected and hence require the evidence of an arborist tree inspection report. Most introducted species can be removed without council approval. If you are having trouble identifying a tree species or need help with a tree removal application, you can give us a call and we will be glad to assist.
Shane’s tree have all the necessary qualifications to conduct professional tree assessment by law which includes:
- Certificate II in Horticulture (Arboriculture) for tree climbers and arborist ground crews
- Certificate III in Horticulture (Arboriculture) For supervising tree work
- Workers compensation insurance (WIC code 95250)
- Current public liability insurance
Tree Arborist Reports Sydney
Wondering if you need a professional arborist report? below is a list of reasons you may require a professional tree inspection.
- Annual tree inspection program: used by investors and kept on a database
- Arborcultural impact report: Necessary for developers when applying to council for Development approval
- Mortguage or Insurance quotation: Used by homeowner applying for or updating insurance policies
- Tree preservation order: If you are a homeowner you may have received one of these from your local council
What will be included in my tree report?
- Faults or damage to the tree rendering it unsafe / unsuitable
- Disease or pests causing cancer to the tree
- Method of assessment
- the type and species of the tree
- recommended actions and justification for removal
- Conclusions supported by documented evidence
- written and photographic report
Shane’s Trees would love to help you with your arborist report. call us on 0422 927 381 http://www.shanestrees.com.au/arborist-tree-reports-sydney
Telephone No.0422 927 381